Line 18: The County The Robots Will Kill
Broadcast: 3rd April 2018.
Technology has helped revolutionise the way we live and work in modern Britain - but the rise of machinery replacing manual labour has generated fear in many communities.
Exclusive research for Sky News shows, for the first time, exactly where the rise of robots will hit UK jobs the hardest.
Bank of England Governor wants to regulate cryptocurrencies
Broadcast: 2nd March 2018.
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin should be regulated in the future, the governor of the Bank of England has told Sky News.
- Bank of England Governor wants to regulate cryptocurrencies
- Snooping concerns over age verification for online pornography
- Sky Ocean Rescue: Precycling Technology
- Grenfell Investigation: Tower Block Safety Panel "tainted"
- Grenfell Exclusive: Government advisers promoted higher safety standard to businesses
- Grenfell Exclusive: Government advisers warned of cladding risks in 2016
- Grenfell Exclusive: Residents were promised fire-resistant cladding five years ago
- The Campaign with Sophy Ridge: People's Panel go to the arcade
- The Campaign with Sophy Ridge
- Segregation in Oldham: A Diverse & Divided Britain
- After Ipswich: Has Street Prostitution Been Eradicated?
- Boulton's Barnes, boyhood and political pond life
- Brussels Terror: Survivor Stories
- Brussels Terror: Missing Victims
- The Damage From Desmond
- The Cumbria Floods From Above
- Picking Winners: The History of Polling
- The worst explosion in South Beirut since 1985
- The New Bank Of England Governor needs to make his mark on the city